The Best Healths also makes certain choices available to you when it comes to your personal data. Please review the below information outlining your choices and how to exercise them.
Review and Update Your Data
You have the right to access and update any personal data that we have collected. Some personal data, such as the account holder’s name and email address can be found and updated using the account setting tool on our website at http://www.webautism.com. For any personal data beyond this, please submit a request using the contact information provided below. We may request more information to confirm your identity before modifying any personal data. If you want to ensure the complete removal of your data, send us an email, requesting for the same at info@the besthealths.com.
You have the right to restrict how we process your personal data in certain circumstances. In some ways, this is an alternative to requesting the erasure of your data. Rather than requesting we erase all of your personal data, you may request that we limit our uses of your personal data to specific purposes. You may wish to request we restrict our processing if you contest the accuracy of your personal data and we are working to verify this information, or if you want us to retain your personal data in connection to a legal claim but cease processing it.
You have the right to obtain copies of your information in a structured, commonly used format that you can move your data between our service and the services of others. We may request more information to confirm your identity before providing any personal data.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or when our processing of your data is based on legitimate interests. You may request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. This is an absolute right and we cannot refuse this request. Beyond direct marketing, if you wish to exercise this right, you must give specific reasons why you object to our processing of your data, based on your particular situation. Even after receiving such a request, we may continue processing if it is necessary for the exercise/defense of a legal claim or if we can demonstrate a compelling legitimate ground for the processing. If any request made under this section is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may reject the request or require a reasonable fee to honor the request. If we decide to reject your request, we will inform you of the reasons for not taking action and provide information on other possible remedies. If we decide that a reasonable fee is necessary, we will promptly inform you and will comply with the request upon receipt of this fee.
Contact for Individual Rights Request
Please use the below information when submitting a request to exercise any of the above rights. Please do not submit requests across multiple communications channels. We will make all efforts to respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. Email: hello@The Best Healths.com
Data Collected From Our Website
The Website is intended for adults—teachers, and parents to allow them to purchase our products and understand the essence of why we do, what we do. This Website does not provide access to our Play Experience.
Personal Information you Provide
When you use the Website, you may provide and we may collect personal information about you through our Website when you visit or order from our Website, such as your email address, physical address, phone number or credit card information. Other information you may affirmatively provide to us is generally maintained along with personal information. You can choose not to provide any information that is affirmatively requested of you. However, this may limit your ability to use the Website as effectively as other users. In addition to collecting information on the Website, we may collect information from you when you communicate with us over the phone or via e-mail. This information may include Personal Information. This information may be matched with and stored in connection with Personal Information provided or collected in connection with the Website.
How we use your Information
We use or may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To operate the Service, monitor the effectiveness of the Service, to improve the content of the Service, and layout and design.
- To help provide you with a smooth, efficient user experience.
- To monitor, analyze and describe usage patterns and performance of the Service, including aggregate metrics such as the total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- To conduct system administration and system troubleshooting and to diagnose or fix technology problems.
- To comply with legal requirements and process (for example, in response to subpoenas, court orders, and law enforcement or governmental requests or investigations), and to protect our legal rights or the rights of others (for example, by working to reduce the risk of fraud or misuse of the Service).
- With respect to information collected through the Website described in the “Information Collected Automatically” section above, to assist in marketing efforts, including, for example, by tailoring and serving advertisements, and by tracking the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- In connection with an unusual business transaction, such as the bankruptcy or liquidation of, the sale of, purchase of, or merger with our business or another business.
If you have any remaining questions about how we treat your privacy, just let us know at [email protected]