Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions. You are requested to carefully read these before continuing with the use of this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not visit this site.
By accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant to The Best Healths that
(i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract, or, if you are a minor, you have your parent’s permission to access or use the Services, and your parent has read and agrees to these Terms on your behalf;
(ii) all information you provide is accurate, current and complete;
(iii) you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of such information; and
(iv) if you are accepting these on behalf of an institution, school, company or other legal entity, you have the authority to bind that institution, school, company or legal entity to these Terms.
You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. These Terms are void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Children and Our Services
While our Products are aimed to be used by children of varying ages, some of our Services (including the Website and any Accounts) are intended to be used only by parents, legal guardians and/or teachers over the age of 18.
In order to access certain features of the Services and to post any User Content on or through the Services, a parent, legal guardian or teacher must register to create an account (“Account”) on the Website/Application. By creating an Account, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. The Best Healths reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. It is your responsibility not to disclose your Account credentials to anyone. You will immediately notify The Best Healths of any unauthorized use of your Account.
In accordance with Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly solicit, nor will we accept, personally identifiable information from users known to be under 13 years of age.
Each Educational Institution shall also indemnify and hold The Best Healths harmless from any and all claims that arise from
(i) failure to use our Services as intended or
(ii) failure to comply with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or any applicable law.
You agree and warrant that you will not use the Services in a manner that is illegal or otherwise inconsistent with the Terms. In addition, you will not use the Services in a manner that The Best Healths, in its sole discretion, deems objectionable. The Best Healths reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Services at any time without notice for any reason.
You agree that you will only access the Services through the Website or the Apps.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer or otherwise hack the Services or any software used to provide the Services;
- attempt to breach any security or authentication measures of the Services;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by The Best Healths or any other third party to protect the Services or the Content;
- use the Services or the Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- take any actions that damage or tamper with the Services;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with other users’ use of the Services;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person;
- violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The Best Healths will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. The Best Healths may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that The Best Healths has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Services or the Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. The Best Healths reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to the Services or any Content, that The Best Healths, in its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services.
The current offering includes the purchase of single supervision plan A or bundle plans of supervision & 2, 5 and 10 online therapy sessions of 1:1 intervention/ therapy for speech, language, cognitive, behaviour therapy, special education classes or counselling sessions.
Single Full Session
- 40 to 45 minute Parent-Child-Specialist Intervention Session
- Assess how your child responds to an online session
- Ask any questions that you may have
Additional benefits of getting a bundle plan:
- Reduced per session rates
- Monthly Goal Sheet and more intensive Progress tracking
- Personalised Learning Resources
The validity of sessions purchased under any plan would be for 15 days only but may be extended for 1month if needed with mutual consent.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
We exist solely to help your child achieve their full potential.
We understand that flexibility is paramount when it comes to working with children. Therefore we have put together this rescheduling and cancellation policy, that allows you to move classes if such a requirement may arise, while ensuring that everyone’s time is respected, and resources are used efficiently.
You may cancel or request a session to be rescheduled, freely up to 4 hours before the start time of the scheduled session. Any requests received less than 4 hours in advance will be subject to a cancellation penalty that helps us compensate the educators who’ve committed this time to you.
- 4+ hours before the session- No cancellation penalty
- 0-4 hours before the session- 50% of the session fee as penalty
- No intimation/ No show*- 100% of the session fee as penalty
Similarly, we value your time and the faith you have entrusted in us. In case of an emergency, if we or our specialists need to cancel or reschedule a session, very similar terms are applicable.
- 4+ hours before the session- No subscriber benefit
- 0-4 hours before the session- Get an extra half session
- No intimation/ No show*- Get an extra full session
If you have any doubts or need further clarification, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Help us collaboratively reduce any inconveniences while keeping our commitment to you and your child.
*if a session is not joined or a delay not intimated within 15 minutes as scheduled it will be considered a no show.