What is Autism Spectrum?
A developmental disability known as an autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is brought on by variations in the brain. People with ASD frequently struggle with restricted or repetitive behaviors or interests, as well as social communication and interaction.
Additionally, people with ASD may learn, move, or pay attention in different ways. It is crucial to remember that some individuals without ASD may also experience some of these symptoms. However, these traits can make life very difficult for those with ASD.
Social Communication and Interaction Skills
For those with ASD, developing social communication and interaction skills can be difficult.
Examples of social interaction and communication traits connected to ASD include
- Avoids eye contact
- does not respond to name by the age of nine months
- does not display happy, sad, angry, or surprised facial expressions by the age of nine months.
- not engaging in simple interactive games like pat-a-cake by the age of 12 months
- By the age of one year, makes few or no gestures.
- by the age of 15 months, does not share interests with others.
- by the age of 18 months, does not point to showing you something interesting.
- by the age of 24 months, does not recognize when others are harmed or upset.
- by the age of 36 months, does not observe or engage in play with other children.
- by the age of 48 months, does not pretend to be someone else during play, such as a teacher or a superhero.
- not perform for you in song, dance, or acting by the age of 60 months
The aim of treatment is to improve your child’s functioning by minimizing the symptoms of autism spectrum disorder and fostering growth and learning. Important social, communication, functional, and behavioral skills can be learned by your child with early intervention during the preschool years. Occupational Therapy is used to treat the Autism spectrum. You must visit The Best Healths for the treatment of Occupational Therapy in Ghaziabad.
What is Occupational Therapy
People of all ages with physical, sensory, or cognitive issues might benefit from occupational therapy (OT), a field of medicine. They can restore independence in all facets of their lives with the aid of OT. Occupational therapists in ghaziabad assist people with challenges that obstruct their ability to meet their physical, social, and emotional requirements. They accomplish this by partaking in routine pursuits, workouts, and other therapies.
The Best Health’s occupational therapy in ghaziabad helps kids play, supports their daily activities, and improves their academic success. Additionally, it increases their sense of accomplishment and self-worth. Young people can:
- Learn how to use their fine motor abilities to hold and release toys and to write clearly or use a computer.
- Boost hand-eye coordination so that they can play and perform essential school tasks like batting a ball and copying from a blackboard.
- Learn how to take care of yourself, including how to bathe, dress, brush your teeth, and feed yourself.
- By practicing how to control their annoyance and anger, adolescents can learn beneficial actions and social skills.
- Purchase specialized gear to promote their independence. These consist of splints, bathing supplies, dressing tools, wheelchairs, and communication aids.
Where Do OTs Work?
Hospitals, schools, rehabilitation institutions, mental health facilities, and private practices are just a few of the various contexts in which occupational therapists perform. and pediatric hospitals.
Occupational Therapy in Ghaziabad
The Best Healths uses a holistic approach for the treatment of Autism through occupational therapy in ghaziabad.
We focus on result-based treatment, digital care for Autism at home, enabling parents to care without spending time and traveling, cutting-edge technology, sophisticated assessment tools, and our own specialized knowledge to give Occupational therapy to patients. You can schedule a call with us by going to our website. We are not focusing on 1 or 2-hour therapy at the center, which effect will be reduced in the next 22 to 23 hours. We are focusing on care in 22 to 23 hours